Get Moving for Trócaire
It doesn’t matter how you do it – walk, run, cycle or even or hop if you’d like – just go for it and keep tracking your progress until you reach that finish line. You can do this during PE and encourage students to get involved with their family too and keep track.
How it works
- Decide who is taking part and give yourself a team name (the more fun the better)
- Choose a distance to cover and set a time limit by when you want to complete your challenge
- Set up an online fundraising page. You can do this easily at justgiving.com or sponsor forms are also available to download here trocaire.org/ways-to-help/fundraise/community-fundraising/resources
- Keep track of your progress. Ask one of your group to keep track of the progress of all the members and keep people updated and motivated.
- Make it fun. Share photos, videos and post messages to support each other on your class WhatsApp groups and social channels
- Make it your own. The challenge can be done in different ways so try and think of your own ideas on how you can get moving and do it your way!
If you need any support at all or have any questions please email us at [email protected]
Best of luck!
Check out this video of Tommy, aged 6 who got moving for Trócaire and raised vital funds