2022-23 Trócaire Annual ReportLearn More
We help to protect people from Covid-19 by:
- Funding public health messaging that tells people of the importance of hand-washing and keeping social distance.
- Providing soap, water and hand-washing
- Medical isolation facilities for people reporting symptoms of the virus.
- Food and other daily needs for people living in quarantine.
- Provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for medics.
- Remote psycho-social support over the phone to people affected by gender-based violence.
- Remote support and advocacy to support human rights defenders at risk during lockdown.
- Campaigning and awareness raising in Ireland & UK to ‘Build Back Better’ after the pandemic.