3. Choosing your media wisely
Actively seek out articles written by Palestinians and Israelis.
Trócaire stands in solidarity with our partners in Palestine and Israel at this awful time. You can follow them for more information on the situation on the ground.
1. Al Haq – An independent Palestinian non-governmental human rights organisation
Twitter: @Alhaq_org | Website: https://www.alhaq.org/
2. Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
Twitter: @PCHRgaza | Website: https://www.pchrgaza.org/
3. Gaza Community Mental Health Programme
Website: – https://www.gazamentalhealth.org/
4. Ofek – The Israeli Center for Public Affairs
5. Breaking the Silence – Breaking the Silence is an Israeli veterans’ organization aimed at raising awareness to the dire consequences of prolonged military occupation.
Twitter: @BtSIsrael | Website: https://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/
6. BADIL – Resource Center for Palestinian Residency & Refugee Rights
Twitter: @BADIL_Center | Website: https://www.badil.org/
7. B’Tselem – The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
Twitter: @btselem | Website: https://www.btselem.org/
4. Understanding the context
This major escalation did not happen overnight. Follow our partners above to help you understand the context and the events that led to this point.