In the financial year 2018 - 2019, Trócaire’s work directly benefitted the lives of over 2.8 million people in over 20 countries across Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. This was possible only through the support of our generous supporters in Ireland and our funders.
- 92% of every €1.00 donated by our supporters was spent on the organisation's charitable activities.
- Our financial accounts, which are independently audited, are available in our Annual Report, the most recent of which is always available for download on our website.
- Trócaire pays no ‘top ups’ or bonuses to any member of staff.
- Donations are managed with the highest level of professionalism and accountability. The organisation prepares its financial statements according to the statement of Recommended Practice for Charities (SORP), which is recommended best practice by the Accounting Standards Board (ASB).
- Trócaire is registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority in the Republic of Ireland and the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland.
Public income 2018-19:
- €7.6m Lenten campaign
- €2.3 Christmas Appeal
- €21.5m Irish Aid
- €3.1m Dept of International Development (UK)
- €1.8 SIDA(Sweden)
Further information on Trócaire's commitment to financial best practice can be found in the Accountability section of our website.
Other financial statements: